Monday, August 10, 2009

Look what I did to ART!

Did some sketching on some barbarians for a project today. They have a big bug thing going on, and use a lot of dried spider eyes as jewelry.

They are quite large spiders. Started off with this profile, which game out really well. Then art went to shit for the evening.

This was my next masterpiece.
Something just not coming out right. The guy on the left looks like some sort of gorilla man with lockjaw. The one on the right just looks... concerned about his tiny face. I was kinda venting my frustration at this point.
Yeah. I don't even know.

The eyes weren't even supposed to be opposite directions. That was an accident. I think that should have been the sign that art was done for the night.

I did manage to squeak out this one decent 3/4ths view of a similar character. But it really wasn't going anywhere. I decided to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment