Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PC A Day: Nal'Shen Bail



This one is technically an NPC, but he will be a PC eventually during a series of playtests I'm running for my current system mod. Nal'Shen is a driven, egotistical, self-important pirate douchebag. He is willing to sacrifice just about anything to "win" at life, including his own health and well-being. He comes from a wealthy trader family, but has turned his back on the humble and community-serving nature of his parents. He has the best ships, the best guns, the best swords, and the worst attitude you can imagine.

This character brought to you by Me. Because I'm running out of PC submissions.

If you would like a sketch of one of your characters, please click the little email link at the top of this page and send me a quick description. (like the one above but with more emphasis on appearance) Since it's a warmup for me, I'm pretty much going to go with my own interpretation of the character, and do whatever seems like fun. If you have a style preference or particular physical traits that should be emphasised, call them out in the description, I'll do my best to include them.

This image licensed Creative Commons Non-Commercial Attribution Share-Alike 3.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment