Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ireta RPG - I'm making one

For people who know me, this announcement is kinda old news. I talk about this project a lot. And I think everyone under the sun has one.

I'm making an RPG. Actually me and Violet Kirk are making an RPG. Our world is called Ireta, and our book doesn't have a name yet. It's steampunky sci-fantasy. It's tech-pirates shooting zeppelins out of the sky while a psychic-powered viking coalesces out of a puff of smoke behind them, a dagger in hand. It's super-hyphenated!

It's also now being previewed here.

We'll be posting our sketches and process work there, I think Violet has a big sketchpost planned for tomorrow and I'll be following it shortly. As of this post, the only content is me getting fancy with the adjectives.

Hope to see you all over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment