Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm livestreaming Now (Also stuff I should have posted ages ago)

I jumped on to Vokel today and ended up doing a livestream of my evening's work. http://www.vokle.com/events/7632-fantasy-artcast-tavern-gambling . I'll be trying to make this a regular thing for anyone who wants to check out an in-progress artwork as it comes together. Here's where I left off tonight.



Oh, and I've done a few finished pieces of art since I last posted that I should have posted. Just been busy-busy-busy! All these pieces are copyright PK Cards Inc.

Gullveig, A nordic witch with magic coins

Banishment - I like the monster quite a bit here

Sijjin's Grip - Definitely a breakthrough for me

Rusted Statuary - It is what it says it is. Check out that metal!
That's really all for now, hopefully I'll see some of you on the artcast tomorrow. It should start at 2:30 and run until Question Mark! (Probably like 5:30 or 6 realistically)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah, oh god all your pictures are awesome! So good! I absolutely adore the Banishment one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see these as finished cards!

    ReplyDelete